Heart Healthy Burrito
- 4 (10 inch) Mission® 96% Fat Free Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups grilled chicken strips, pre-cooked, prepared refrigerated or frozen
- 1 1/3 cups brown rice, microwaveable
- 1 1/3 cups broccoli, microwaveable
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1. Cook chicken strips, brown rice and broccoli according to each of their package instructions. Reserve hot.
2. Warm tortillas in a microwave for 10 seconds.
3. To build 1 burrito: Place 1/2 cup of chicken on the bottom third of each tortilla, followed by 1/3 cup of brown rice, then 1/3 cup of broccoli.
4. Evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over the broccoli.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 using remaining tortillas and ingredients.
6. Roll each tortilla into a burrito, forming a larger size burrito. Cut each burrito in half, on an angle, and serve hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 763 | Total Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 119mg